Dream properties - Antrobus
- Credit: Archant
A truly exceptional home for the discerning multi-millionaire
What: An exceptional estate with an elegant grade II listed country house and extensive secondary accommodation, nestled in 68 acres of gardens, park and farmland.
The Hall: Entrance and rear halls, four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with morning room, boot and dog washing room, gymnasium, snooker room, vaulted wine cellar, five bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing room, four bath/shower rooms, nursery/second dressing room.
Leisure Suite: Indoor swimming pool, bar, relaxation area, changing room, shower room and WC.
The Grange: Three reception rooms, garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, all en-suite, two with dressing rooms.
Further accommodation: Entrance hall, WC, boardroom, two bedrooms, both en suite, one with dressing room.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
The Cottage: Entrance hall, reception room, estate office/second reception room, two WCs, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, three bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms, study/library area.
Stable Block: Five stables, foaling box, tack room, WC, kitchen, feed/store room, large covered hardstanding area, 20 x 60 sand and rubber manege, separate horse box entrance.
Outbuildings: Two garage blocks for six cars, oak carport for four cars, implement shed.
Gardens & Grounds: Professionally designed walled garden with pavilion and further extensive landscaped gardens, tennis court, parkland, lake, woodland, farmland, in all about 68 acres.
Outside: Studio room, garden store, landscaped gardens.
guide Price: £12,500,000
Contact: Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow, 01625 540340, jackson-stops.co.uk