Conroy Homes boasts a portfolio outstanding, craftsman-built developments in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
Conroy Homes, part of the Yorkshire-based, award-winning, family-run Conroy Brook Group, uses its 40 years of building experience to create outstanding, craftsman-built developments.
It specialises in natural stone detached family homes, retirement apartments and commercial care homes of superior design quality.
Its bespoke detailing and high levels of customer service have given the company an enviable reputation in the industry, as has its aims to ensure each new home it builds provides a living environment of maximum comfort, flexibility and efficiency.
Among its current developments is Mill Lane Gardens, an exclusive development of four four-bedroom detached homes situated in the centre of Ryhill, a small village close to Wintersett Reservoir and Waterton Park. Only two homes remain, priced £349,950.
Woodsome View in Mirfield comprises six four-bedroom detached family homes, priced from £390,000, which benefit from a quiet cul-de-sac setting and spectacular views of surrounding countryside.
Willows in Shelf is a development of 12 detached houses built in natural Yorkshire sandstone constructed to the highest quality and specification both inside and out. Plots 5 and 6 are now available from £420,000.
And, last but not least, Carsick Hill Road in Sheffield, an exclusive development of five homes in one of the city’s premier residential locations, is due for release this summer.
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
For more information, visit conroybrook.co.uk.