4 properties with home office space for sale in Derbyshire
- Credit: Archant
Working from home needn’t be a chore
Holt House, Holt Lane, Lea, Matlock, DE4 5GQ
Wow factor: Superbly appointed four bedroomed detached period residence providing home office working with large bay window and Chesney wood burning stove.
Extras: Plot size extending to 0.8 acres with electric gated driveway entrance plus a luxury three bedroomed detached holiday cottage.
Contact: Scargill Mann & co, 01629 584591, email@example.com
Rodsley Wood Farm, Rodsley Lane, Rodlsey, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 3AP
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
Wow factor: A fantastic period property with two cottages, great home office space over two floors, grassland and woodland, and with wonderful views.
Extras: A superb house which blends period and contemporary features, and two cottages offering income potential or guest and dependant-relatives accommodation.
Contact: Fisher German LLP, 01530 410840, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sawpit Lane, Brocton, Staffordshire ST17 OTE
Wow factor: Charming and spacious five-bed barn conversion with three receptions, fields, outbuildings and grounds extending approximately ten acres.
Extras: Separate barn with office and two stables. Flexible living accommodation and detached garage in a highly desired location.
Contact: John German, 01785 236600
Main Street, Smisby, Ashby-De-La-Zouch LE65 2TY
Wow factor: Beautiful and characterful Grade II-listed farmhouse with five bedrooms, three floors and approximately 0.3 acres of land.
Extras: Additional benefit of a luxury one-bedroom barn conversion, all with breathtaking views towards the historic St. James Church.
Contact: John German, 01530 412824