Derbyshire Properties - Hilltop Farm, Heathcote
- Credit: Archant
Parts of this unique Grade II listed farmhouse are believed to date back to 1600, making it one of the earliest buildings in Heathcote
Period features abound at this characterful property – which combines an original farmhouse with a Victorian extension and a recently added conservatory. One of only two known properties in the Peak District to be constructed of three original cruck beams, the house retains many of its original aspects including a wooden screen wall with Elizabethan style decorations, an impressive inglenook fireplace and medieval windows. Living space includes a lounge, dining room, farmhouse kitchen, four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom and shower room.
Hilltop Farm has far-reaching countryside views and is set in approximately 1.18 acres of land, which includes a large garden and adjoining grass paddocks. Despite its rural location, Hilltop Farm is close to the village of Hartington where there is a good range of shops and amenities.
Bagshaws Tel:01629 812777 www.bagshaws.com
- 1 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 2 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 3 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 4 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 5 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 6 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 7 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 8 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 9 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District