Derbyshire Properties - Hilltop Farm, Heathcote
- Credit: Archant
Parts of this unique Grade II listed farmhouse are believed to date back to 1600, making it one of the earliest buildings in Heathcote
Period features abound at this characterful property – which combines an original farmhouse with a Victorian extension and a recently added conservatory. One of only two known properties in the Peak District to be constructed of three original cruck beams, the house retains many of its original aspects including a wooden screen wall with Elizabethan style decorations, an impressive inglenook fireplace and medieval windows. Living space includes a lounge, dining room, farmhouse kitchen, four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom and shower room.
Hilltop Farm has far-reaching countryside views and is set in approximately 1.18 acres of land, which includes a large garden and adjoining grass paddocks. Despite its rural location, Hilltop Farm is close to the village of Hartington where there is a good range of shops and amenities.
Bagshaws Tel:01629 812777 www.bagshaws.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District