3 rural properties for sale in Derbyshire - October 2020
- Credit: Archant
Idyllic rural living across our fine county
Gun Lane, Nether Heage, Belper, DE56 2JX
Wow factor: This stone built, four-bedroom detached property is nestled in the village of Nether Heage. A versatile family home boasting enviable countryside views.
Extras: The home, set in 0.3 acres, has a large kitchen diner and a beautiful principle bedroom suite, which also has unobstructed views across the surrounding countryside.
Price: O.I.E.O £575,000
Contact: Greg Perrins, 07495 368 823, email@example.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 10 10 Yorkshire walks near the Pennine Way
Dig Street, Ashbourne, DE6 1GF
Wow factor: An extended charming three-bedroom semi-detached cottage, sitting in beautiful gardens of 0.13 acres with a garage.
Extras: Additional 1.63 acres situated across the land, which is overlooked by the property and stunning kitchen diner.
Contact: John German in Ashbourne, 01335 340730
6 PALMERSTON COURT
Potter Street, Melbourne DE73 8HY
Wow factor: The property, individually designed within a small mews courtyard development, provides open plan living with character features, mature gardens to front and rear, off road parking and detached single garage.
Extras: Within easy reach of the heart of the popular, historic and bustling market town and easy access to local shops, restaurants and other amenities within Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Contact: Hannells Estate Agents Chellaston, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01332 705505