Dream properties - Ashworth Brook Farm, Norden
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom barn conversion in Norden is ideal for growing families
What: This is a beautifully presented and sympathetically restored five bedroom detached, stone built barn conversion set in around five acres of gardens and grazing land. The house is within a short drive of Rochdale, Ramsbottom and Bury town centres and the M60/66 motorways.
Inside: Accommodation briefly comprises: reception hallway with galleried landing and multi fuel stove, sitting room, snug with guests’ wc/cloaks, hand built farmhouse type solid pine kitchen with Aga, conservatory, living room with feature stone fireplace and multi fuel stove, games room and study. There is also a utility room and laundry room with access into the integral double garage. The first floor has a galleried landing, inner hall to three bedrooms and two shower rooms and a further inner hall to the master suite with adjoining nursery, shower room, dressing room, bedroom and en suite slipper bath and enclosed shower room.
Outside: There is a large parking forecourt, integral double garage, large paved patio, lawn and adjoining paddock, extending to around five acres.
Contact: Pearson Ferrier, 01706822630, www.pearsonferrier.co.uk
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021