Dream properties - Axholme, Prenton, Wirral
- Credit: Archant
Where: Axholme, Prenton, Wirral
What: This impressive period house dates from 1928, having been built for a member of the Holt family of shipping company Blue Funnel Line. It is fully restored to an exacting standard with self contained annexe and comprehensive leisure facilities.
Inside: Reception hall, drawing room, dining room, study, morning room, kitchen/breakfast room with sitting and dining areas and open plan to conservatory, utility, office, master suite with en-suite and dressing room, guest suite with sitting room and en-suite shower room, four further double bedrooms, cinema room, indoor swimming pool with sauna and changing rooms and gym. Self contained annexe comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, two double bedrooms and shower room.
Outside: Garaging, extensive parking, floodlit all weather tennis court, and landscaped mature garden and grounds.
Guide price: £2,250,000
Contact: Jackson Stops & Staff Chester, 01244 328361, www.jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021