Dream properties - Bradshaw Farm Barn, Dalton
- Credit: Archant
This detached barn is a family home packed with character
What: Originally constructed in 1836 and lovingly converted in to a superb family home in 1995, this impressive stone built detached barn conversion displays character and charm.
Inside: Offering elegantly presented accommodation throughout including three spacious reception rooms, stylishly appointed coloured Shaker style- breakfast kitchen, four light and airy double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom.
Outside: Set in a delightful, secluded position in the rural Dalton, the property stands in approximately two acres of gated landscaped gardens with enviable views extending to the west Pennine moors, ample parking spaces on the sweeping gravel driveway, a large stone built triple garage and the addition of an adjoining two acre paddock.
Guide Price: £799,950
Contact: Maria B Evans Estate Agents, 01704 892001, www.mariabevans.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings