Dream properties - Calm Waters, Bowness-on-Windermere
- Credit: Archant
This stunning home has private access to Lake Windermere.
What: Calm Waters is set in two acres of gardens and grounds. The property has enviable views of Lake Windermere and a dramatic backdrop of the Lakeland Mountains.
Inside: Built in 2002 and extending over three floors, great thought has been given to the design and styling of Calm Waters. Details include the use of American oak, finest quality kitchen and bathroom fittings, attractive tiling and bespoke bedroom furniture. The swimming pool area is a stunning facility for the property, beautifully designed with plenty of space for Jacuzzi, exercise area, shower and changing facilities.
Outside: Splendid landscaped gardens and water features lead down to the lake shore and excellent boat house. There are patios and terraces, plus a large veranda which leads out from the principle reception room.
Guide price: £3,650,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs, 01539 733500, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott