Dream properties - Cavendish Road, Chester
- Credit: Archant
A substantial detached period family home in a peaceful location close to the city centre.
What: This welcoming home offers flexible accommodation over three floors, combining the amenities of modern living with retained period features including parquet flooring, stained upper glazing and high ceilings.
Inside: The gorgeous property boasts a welcoming reception hall which flows into a dual aspect sitting room with a feature cast iron open fireplace, an open plan snug and dining room with a freestanding double-sided woodburning stove and double doors to a glazed triple aspect sun room. The higher floors boast a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, an office and family bathroom.
Outside: Double iron gates secure the block-paved forecourt with private parking for multiple vehicles as well as a double garage. The gardens are filled with well-stocked flowerbeds, mature trees and shrubs, and a paved terrace with a summer house and garden shed.
GUIDE Price: £1,175,000
Contact: Strutt and Parker, Chester, 01244 354880, struttandparker.com
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021