Dream properties - Fairfield house, Tattenhall
- Credit: Archant
This property in Tattenhall has some lovely period features
What: Built in 1840, Fairfield House is a fine example of a Victorian residence. There are lovely period features including decorative moulded ceilings, window shutters, and ornate open fireplaces. There is also a separate first floor annexe, ideal for relatives or young adults.
Inside: Internally, the accommodation is light and airy, presented over three floors with an extensive cellar. It comprises an entrance hallway, three reception rooms, garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and WC, utility room, shower room, six bedrooms (two with en-suite bathrooms), dressing room, two additional bathrooms, first floor utility/laundry room, linen cupboard, extensive cellar and annexe (comprising first floor living room and bedroom).
Outside: Beautiful gardens including lawns with mature shrubs and a laburnum archway leading into an enclosed courtyard which is accessible from the kitchen and annexe. Swimming pool, detached pool house, wood store, triple garage and workshop.
Guide price: £1,700,000
Contact: Strutt and Parker Chester, 01244 354880, www.struttandparker.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire