Dream Properties - Haigh Park Farm, Sennicar Lane, Haigh
- Credit: not Archant
This barn dating back 200 years has been rebuilt using original materials
Where: Haigh Park Farm, Sennicar Lane, Haigh
What: Within the picturesque and historic Haigh Park, this four bedroom barn conversion is set on an elevated position in eight acres with formal gardens and fields for grazing.
Inside: Dating back over 200 years, Haigh Park Farm was refurbished and rebuilt using original materials where possible. The downstairs floors are craftsman-laid slate tiled with stone flags in the reception hall and reclaimed pine in the lounge.
The reception hall is open to full building height and the galleried landing is supported by three solid pine columns. The living room has a hand made stone fireplace and propane gas burning stove. Two steps lead up in to the stunning, extensively fitted breakfast kitchen with cream AGA.
The L-shaped reception/dining roomhas polished slate floors, exposed roof beams and brick feature doorways and views over the rear paddock from the two windows. There are two doors leading from this room, one to the study and another to the second lounge, which overlooks the courtyard. The sumptuous master suite has “his and hers” dressing rooms and a luxurious contemporary en-suite.
Outside: The formal gardens include an extensive patio which extends to the side where steps lead up to a further raised patio with rockery surround. Beyond the gardens are fields making up the total land with the farm to eight acres.
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Haigh Park Lodge: A three bedroom property with character features and charm on a smaller scale to the farm. This would be ideal for a dependent relative, work space, or a separate dwelling which could provide additional income.
Price: On application.
Contact: Angela Burnett & Co, Mawdesley. Telephone: 01704 821393 www.angelaburnett.com