Dream properties - Hough Hall Mews, Wilmslow
- Credit: Archant
Multi-million pound barn conversion
What: Hough Hall Mews is a five bedroom bespoke barn conversion with staff accommodation and extensive equestrian facilities, sitting in excess of 100 acres.
Inside: Comprises kitchen/breakfast room open-plan to sitting room, dining hall, drawing room, library, gymnasium, five bedrooms (all en suite, master with dressing room), one bedroom annexe/bedroom six.
Outside: The Stable Cottage comprising kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, two bedrooms and bathroom. A grade II listed hall with potential (subject to permission) to be turned back into a residential dwelling. Garaging/stable block with wash rooms, staff his and hers WCs, tractor/garden stores, triple garage, carport. Formal gardens and grounds, extensive paddock land, in all about 102 acres.
Guide price: £6,750,000
Contact: Jackson-Stops & Staff, Wilmslow, 01625 540340, www.jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 6 fantastic garden cafes in Yorkshire for you to try
- 5 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 10 of the Best Family-Friendly Pubs in Cheshire with a playground
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey