Dream properties - Inglenook, Lostock
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular family home that combines beautiful period features with a stylish modern interior
What: Inglenook is a spectacularly renovated traditionally built period family home; located in one of the area’s highly regarded residential addresses.
Inside: The stylish interior includes: guest W.C/cloakroom, spacious living room, dining room with folding doors leading to a large L-shaped family kitchen. It has a master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite facilities, guest bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite, two further bedrooms a four piece bathroom and a fitted study.
Outside: A gated driveway with parking for several vehicles leads to a detached garage, large landscaped gardens and paved patio areas to both front and rear of the house.
Contact: Pearson Ferrier, 01706822630, www.pearsonferrier.co.uk
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott