Dream properties - Low Abbey Meadow, Lancaster
- Credit: Archant
This stunning detached home is ideal for the modern family
Where: Low Abbey Meadow, Lancaster
What: This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prestigious 3075 Sq ft detached property currently under development by the renowned local developer MH Stainton Homes.
Inside: Flexible accommodation has been designed to offer a mix of open plan and private reception areas suited to modern family life, all finished with high quality and luxury fittings.
Outside: Boasting private landscaped gardens with views towards the Forest of Bowland AONB, private drives with gated access, double garage and excellent commuter transport links.
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs, 01524 380560, fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District