Dream Properties - Manor House, Slyne, Lancaster
- Credit: Archant
This manor is heavenly
Where: Manor House, Slyne, Lancaster
What: Built in 1681, this beautiful, Grade II* listed, five bedroom former farmstead has been sympathetically and carefully enhanced over the years to provide an excellent family home, steeped in history and period features.
Inside: Set out over two floors with third floor ready to be utlised, this property boasts spacious living accommodation with four reception rooms, a recently installed kitchen, three double and two single bedrooms.
Outside: Low maintenance garden, an excellent selection of stone built outbuildings and a former washroom which would make a super home office.
Guide Price: £499,995
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs 01524 380560. www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings