Dream Properties - Mirefoot, Burneside, near Kendal
- Credit: Archant
A stunning family home is the centre-piece of this 15 acres of idyllic countryside
Where: Mirefoot, Burneside, near Kendal.
What:A wonderful, small Lakeland estate of around 15 acres in a very peaceful rural location. At the centre of this stunning package is a fine period Lakeland house which offers a generous family home of style, character and quality together with a portfolio of four self-contained and individually designed country cottages.
Inside: The house is well-planned with generous proportions, comfortably accommodating a large family and guests, all presented very tastefully with high quality modern touches blending well with the history and charm of the original house. The most recent addition to the house is a new wing which features an elegant glazed pavilion style garden room with a utility space and office suite which could easily provide an annexe for a dependant relative.
Outside: There are some excellent outbuildings providing stabling and stores with the land straddling the National Park boundary forming elegant formal gardens, mature Lakeland gardens, tennis court, pond, horse paddocks, hillside meadow and an attractive small area of mixed woodland.
Guide Price: £1,650,000.
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs. Tel; 01539 733500 www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 10 Photographic installation raises awareness of isolation