Dream properties - Plant House, Holcombe
- Credit: Archant
Where: Plant House, Cross Lane, Holcombe
What: Plant House is a superbly presented and recently renovated Georgian manor house. The property is within easy reach of the Ramsbottom and Holcombe Brook and is a short drive to the motorway network.
Inside: The property, boasting a spacious interior set over three floors, retains original character and has been sympathetically restored with the use of sliding sash windows.
Outside: Beautifully tended gardens and grounds with tiered stone patios and flower beds and an all weather tennis court to the rear.
Contact: Fine & Country East Lancashire, 01706 826754, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 10 10 Yorkshire walks near the Pennine Way