Dream properties - Plovers Moss, Oakmere
- Credit: Archant
Plenty of space
What: An attractive period home with extensive ancillary accommodation and equestrian facilities.
Inside: Comprises: drawing room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, library, billiard room, utility room, morning room, second sitting room, second kitchen, breakfast/morning room, cloakroom, WC, seven bedrooms (six en-suite) and family bathroom.
Outside: Self contained first floor apartment comprising: kitchen, breakfast room, sitting room, three bedrooms, bathroom and utility room. There is also stabling, garage, machinery store, barn, landscaped gardens and grounds with paddocks, in all approx 7.5 acres.
Contact: Jackson Stops & Staff Chester, 01244 328361, www.jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 6 fantastic garden cafes in Yorkshire for you to try
- 5 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 10 of the Best Family-Friendly Pubs in Cheshire with a playground
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey