Dream properties - Ribbleside House, Ribchester
- Credit: Archant
This Ribble Valley home combines tradition with contemporary style and comes with its own helipad
Where: Ribbleside House, Ribchester
What: A significant detached private residence situated on the outskirts of the village, with views towards the River Ribble to the front and open countryside to the rear.
Inside: Constructed to exacting specifications for the current owners, this exceptional property offers luxury internal accommodation over three floors with lounge, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining/garden room, utility, study, master bedroom with balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom, five further bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Outside: The house is set within its own private landscaped gardens with an additional three acres of meadowland adjoining and a helipad. There is a superb range of outbuildings grouped around a cobbled courtyard which include an L-shaped block with garaging for six vehicles and office space/games room with gym above, plus carport for three vehicles.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley www.fineandcountry.com 01254 828922
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey