Dream Properties - The Great Barn, Southport Road, Scarisbrick
- Credit: Archant
This spectacular cutting-edge property at Scarisbrick is an award-winner
Where: The Great Barn, Southport Road, Scarisbrick
What: Modern in spirit with architecture rooted in tradition, the award-winning Great Barn is extraordinary and impressive from every angle. The property provides outstanding comfort and an immaculate contemporary ambience.
Inside: A breathtaking finish with sleek design showcasing accommodation which includes lounge, dining area, kitchen, breakfast area, utility room, study, large gallery landing/sitting room, four double bedrooms, three en-suites, and subterranean living areas including entertainment/games room and a cinema room.
This magnificent home was the winner of the prestigious West Lancashire Design Award in 2005. The flowing living areas surround a wonderful steel support structure, a quite remarkable achievement in design inspired by the present owners. The stunning living room includes bi-folding doors that create an effortless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas, while flooding the interior with inspiring scenery and natural light.
The kitchen is a delight with a comprehensive array of cabinetry and gleaming grey units, granite work tops and high end built-in appliances.
The inspired subterranean element of the home is a perfect space for entertaining with a bar area and access through to a cinema room. The entertainment suite has a vaulted ceiling of glass which floods the room with natural light. On the first floor a large gallery landing leads to a formal sitting area and there are four generous bedrooms including bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch suites.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
Outside: There are gardens on all sides and they include water features, patio areas, a boating lake and access to underground parking with turntable.
Contact: Arnold & Phillips, 01257 422228. www.arnoldandphillips.com