Dream properties - Thorneythwaite Farm, Borrowdale
- Credit: Archant
Acres of land
Where: Thorneythwaite Farm, Borrowdale, Keswick
What: 316 acre hill sheep farm (available as a whole or two lots) in a secluded position in the heart of the Lake District, including a hefted flock of Herdwick sheep and common rights.
Inside: Extensive traditional farmhouse with six bedrooms (one en suite), three reception rooms, family kitchen, utility room, family bathroom and separate wc. Previously a successful bed and breakfast business.
Outside: Two traditional Lakeland stone and slate barns, modern farm buildings, a mix of meadow, pasture, allotment land, woodland and freehold fell, together with common rights and the farm’s own flock of sheep.
Contact: PFK Land Agency, 01768 866611 www.pfandk.co.uk or Savills, York 01904 617800 www.savills.co.uk
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District