Dream properties - Whiteheads Farm, Whittingham Lane, Goosnargh, Preston
- Credit: Archant
This impressive property in Goosnargh certainly has the wow factor
What: A property completed to exceptional specifications and incorporating the very best materials, set in some 33 acres or thereabouts. In an idyllic location set well back with excellent levels of privacy.
Inside: The entrance hall sets the tone for this beautiful home with an elegant oak staircase showing the highest standard of finish throughout. Whiteheads Farm comprises six bedrooms, with a whirlpool style bath, adjoining en-suite and a dressing room to the master, five further bathrooms, three reception rooms and an open-plan living kitchen. This property also has pilot’s accommodation.
Outside: Set in lawned gardens with various patio areas and grounds laid to grass, an impressive gated entrance and a drive which splits into a walled courtyard area to the triple garage and the helipad and hanger beyond, equating to approximately 33 acres.
Contact: Armitstead Barnett Garstang, 01995 603180, www.abarnett.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round