Dream properties - Woodstraw Barn, Thornley-with-Wheatley, Preston
- Credit: Archant
Traditional with a modern interior, this is an outstanding family home
What: A large six bedroom barn conversion with triple car garage with large office and bathroom above. With stables and outdoor arena set in approx three acres, the property is well positioned for Stonyhurst College and Clitheroe Grammar School with stunning views across the Loud Valley to Parlick Hill and the Fylde Coast.
Inside: Converted and renovated to a high standard with a mix of original features and modern style over three floors. The first floor has a large bedroom, five-piece en-suite, three double bedrooms and a single bedroom and house bathroom. There are two double bedrooms on the second floor with a three-piece shower room.
Outside: With lawned gardens, decking and ample private parking. The triple car garage has an office and three-piece bathroom above and could offer a separate annexe, subject to permissions. With three stables, tack room and manège. Set in approx three acres, ideal for horses or livestock.
Asking Price: £1,195,000
Contact: Savills-Smiths Gore Clitheroe, 01200 411046, savills-smithsgore.co.uk
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire