Dream properties - York Cliff, Snodworth Road, Langho
- Credit: Archant
Blending the old with the new, this home provides the best of both worlds
What: This stunning detached house was built in 1875 and has been in the same ownership for the last 24 years. Over this time, it has been altered, upgraded and renovated throughout.
Inside: The property is well laid out and designed to offer a modern and minimalistic style, yet sympathetically retaining some of the original architectural features. The interior of York Cliff has been finished to a high standard. The house is laid out over four floors and has a large open plan living dining kitchen, second living room, six double bedrooms, games room, dance studio/gym and cinema room.
Outside: Triple car garage and just over 0.75 of an acre of landscaped garden with beautiful views across the Ribble Valley.
Guide price: £995,000
Contact: Savills Clitheroe, 01200 411046, www.savills.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings