Property of the Month: Dane Court, Danbury
- Credit: Courtesy of Savills
This substantial house in Danbury offers privacy and scenery with a secure gated entrance and far-reaching views towards the Crouch Valley and beyond
Dane Court, constructed about 15 years ago, offers plenty of privacy, tucked away off a woodland track and accessed via an electric-gated entrance.
The front elevation is a symmetrical Palladian-style mansion, while at the rear, the size and grandeur of the property is revealed over three floors.
A fine reception hall includes an impressive staircase. The east wing of the house contains two substantial rooms separated by pocketwall doors with a sitting room to the front, offering dual-aspect views over the side gardens and front entrance drive.
At the rear is the principal living room, featuring a parquet floor, hole-in-the-wall fireplace and elevated views over the grounds.
At the centre of the house, with access on to a substantial terrace, lies the dining/sitting room. Immediately adjoining is the kitchen/family room, complete with a unique range of Alno units with a shimmering ceramic matt finish.
Recent additions include a substantial indoor swimming pool complex with steam room, Jacuzzi, changing rooms and direct access from the house.
Guide Price: £4.25m
Contact: Savills Chelmsford on 01245 293 233
- 1 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Restaurant review: Norton Courtyard, Grantley Hall, North Yorkshire
- 8 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 9 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 10 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey