Grab a French property bargain
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at some top property picks from exhibitors at the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse on 12-13 May, all for under 150,000 euros.
There will be thousands of properties to browse through at the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse and the experts will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the buying, moving and financing process.
There will also be a full seminar programme covering every aspect of buying in France.
As we look ahead to the exhibition, take a look at the below properties available on the market for less than 150,000 euros!
Located in Brittany
Beautiful Breton family home that is located in a superb position with no close neighbours and lovely views. Comprising of five bedrooms, two bathrooms and situated within approximately an acre of land.
Price: 143,100 euros
For more information visit Leggett Immobilier at stand 35.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 5 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
Located in Tarn et Garonne
Set on the edge of a traditional hamlet within easy reach (5 minutes) of a lively twin-river town with train station, shops, bars, restaurant and weekly market. This handsome and fully restored detached house, enjoys special advantage of a secluded rear garden with country views and a swimming pool.
Price: 139.000 euros
For more information visit Agence L’union at stand 5.
Located in Lot et Garonne
Ideal lock up and leave property situated on the edge of Duras market town with all amenities and attractions, the property is in good condition and habitable and will benefit from internal updating. The property offers super views across the valley.
Price: 93,000 euros
For more information visit Richard Immobilier at stand 7.
For more information regarding properties for sale in France, visit the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse on 12-13 May and register for free, fast-track entry here. Also, see the French Property Shop online.