Guildford property agents announce merger
- Credit: Archant
Local property agents Red Clam and Grantley are pleased to announce their merger this week. The two businesses will form part of the new Grantley Group and will continue to operate out of their respective offices in Guildford and Wonersh.
Thriving property sales agency Grantley joined forces with the letting and managing agent Red Clam creating what is anticipated to become one of the most successful and well respected independent property agents in Guildford.
“Guildford is well placed and ready for a new, independent service led property business whose clients demand a highly professional and discreet approach. It is our intention to take service standards to a new, unprecedented level providing a new benchmark for the property industry”, commented Stephen Frost.
“People buy from people and the coming together of these two highly respected agents will provide a culture that perfectly matches our clients’ needs and expectations”, added Michael Parry-Jones
This new coalition will enable The Grantley Group to offer its clients (incorporating companies as well as individuals) a more comprehensive range of services, including property sales, property finding, letting, full property management and short term serviced apartment lets (a much more economical and congenial alternative to hotel rooms/suites).
Currently operating from offices in Guildford Town Centre and Wonersh, Stephen and Michael aim to expand the new Guildford based operation over the next 12-18 months, capitalising on organic growth as well as complimentary acquisitions.
Stephen Frost, Red Clam, Poyle House, 24 Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1 3LE; 01483 407600; firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Parry-Jones, Grantley, The Old Store, Wonersh, Guildford, GU5 0PF; 01483 893939; email@example.com
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons