Lake District Properties - Coniston, Cumbria
- Credit: Archant
Where: Coniston, Cumbria
What: A stylish 17th century cottage, renovated to a high standard, set in a peaceful location a short distance from The Old Man of Coniston and Coniston Water.
Inside: A large reception room / dining room with glossy oak floors, beams and log fire. Shaker style kitchen, three bedrooms, two with stable doors to the garden and one en suite plus free standing bath in the bedroom. Shower room.
Outside: Outstanding views and a large stone walled cottage garden with lawns and terrace. Additional garden land suitable for an orchard, Small stone out buildings. Parking for three cars.
Guide price: £595,000
Contact – Carter Jonas , Tel: 01539 722592, www. carterjonas.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round