Lake District Properties - Five Oaks, Capplerigg Lane, Crook, Kendal
- Credit: Archant
High among rolling hills
Where: Five Oaks, Capplerigg Lane, Crook, Kendal
What: Occupying an elevated position among the rolling hills and farmland of the Crook Valley, Five Oaks is a highly versatile and much extended home in a highly sought after area within the Lake District National Park.
Inside: Until recently the property was used as a care home, and as such has 6/7 bedrooms set out over two floors, with three reception rooms, kitchen and an additional studio annexe which, subject to consent, could be developed to provide income.
Outside: Stunning landscaped gardens surround the property; painstakingly developed and maintained over the last 30 years with colourful and varied flower beds, immaculate lawned areas and a number of flagged patio areas.
Guide Price: £875,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs. Tel: 01539 733500 www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit