Lake District Properties - Lakeview Lodge, Fallbarrow Park, Bowness-on-Windermere
A very special opportunity to own a private, detached lodge on a five-star holiday park in the Lake District with completely uninterrupted panoramic views of the lake.
Where: Lakeview Lodge, Fallbarrow Park, Bowness-on-Windermere
What: A very special opportunity to own a private, detached lodge on a five-star holiday park in the Lake District with completely uninterrupted panoramic views of the lake. The lodge is part of a new, luxury Lakeside development in a tranquil, spacious area of the park and offers unique access to the waters edge of Windermere.
Inside: Covering more than 1,000 square feet, the lodge is much larger than an average city apartment and has been fitted with the highest quality fixtures and mod cons, and has been stylishly decorated. An open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area has floor to ceiling windows and there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Outside: Split level decking leads straight down to the lakeshore and there is private parking for up to two vehicles. Views stretch over the lake toward the impressive Langdales and Wansfell Pike.
Contact: South Lakeland Parks, 01539 261429, http://www.fallbarrowlakeside.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round