Lake District Properties - No 4, Holme Park, Sedbergh Road, Kendal
No 4, Holme Park, the last remaining home for sale of six created in a major renovation of a Grade 2 Listed building by renowned restoration developers Applethwaite-Robert Hughes
Where: No 4, Holme Park, the last remaining home for sale of six created in a major renovation of a Grade 2 Listed building by renowned restoration developers Applethwaite-Robert Hughes.
What: Holme Park is a country mansion reborn with each of the six dwellings having its own character and containing features that reflect its history. It is situated off the Sedbergh Road out of Kendal, with stunning views down the Lune Valley.
Inside: No 4 comprises four bedrooms on the first floor. On the ground floor are a kitchen diner, a snug, entrance hall and a bright elegant drawing room with a curved wall with two semi-circular niches, a glass fronted dresser cabinet and French windows leading out to a private terrace.
Outside: There are extensive shared gardens and woodland as well as the private terrace, garage and store.
Price: �545,000. Part exchange considered
Contact: Agents Michael C. L. Hodgson, telephone 01539 721375. www.michael-cl-hodgson.co.ukprivate
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 7 Discover new arts trail in St Austell celebrating China Clay
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Lancashire Life We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here