Lake District Properties - No 4, Holme Park, Sedbergh Road, Kendal
No 4, Holme Park, the last remaining home for sale of six created in a major renovation of a Grade 2 Listed building by renowned restoration developers Applethwaite-Robert Hughes
Where: No 4, Holme Park, the last remaining home for sale of six created in a major renovation of a Grade 2 Listed building by renowned restoration developers Applethwaite-Robert Hughes.
What: Holme Park is a country mansion reborn with each of the six dwellings having its own character and containing features that reflect its history. It is situated off the Sedbergh Road out of Kendal, with stunning views down the Lune Valley.
Inside: No 4 comprises four bedrooms on the first floor. On the ground floor are a kitchen diner, a snug, entrance hall and a bright elegant drawing room with a curved wall with two semi-circular niches, a glass fronted dresser cabinet and French windows leading out to a private terrace.
Outside: There are extensive shared gardens and woodland as well as the private terrace, garage and store.
Price: �545,000. Part exchange considered
Contact: Agents Michael C. L. Hodgson, telephone 01539 721375. www.michael-cl-hodgson.co.ukprivate
- 1 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 4 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 5 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 6 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 7 How you can walk in the footsteps of Dracula in Whitby
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 10 How to choose the best estate agent for you
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Lancashire Life We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here