Lakeland Properties - Farleton
- Credit: not Archant
What: A Grade Two listed semi-detached farmhouse with lots of character and original features
Inside: Extensive accommodation over three levels, with three reception rooms, a lovely farmhouse kitchen, five bedrooms, an impressive en-suite to the master bedroom and good sized family bathroom.
Outside: Townend Farm has lovely garden areas to the rear with well maintained mature borders, lawn and small pond. Adjacent to the house is a useful garden store. There is an enclosed veg patch and small paddock area and the rear garden adjoins open fields for a real feeling of space. To the front is driveway parking and there is an open garage/store to the side.
Contact: Milne Moser, Milnthorpe, 015395 64600, www.milnemoser.co.uk
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott