Lakeland Properties - Farleton
- Credit: not Archant
What: A Grade Two listed semi-detached farmhouse with lots of character and original features
Inside: Extensive accommodation over three levels, with three reception rooms, a lovely farmhouse kitchen, five bedrooms, an impressive en-suite to the master bedroom and good sized family bathroom.
Outside: Townend Farm has lovely garden areas to the rear with well maintained mature borders, lawn and small pond. Adjacent to the house is a useful garden store. There is an enclosed veg patch and small paddock area and the rear garden adjoins open fields for a real feeling of space. To the front is driveway parking and there is an open garage/store to the side.
Contact: Milne Moser, Milnthorpe, 015395 64600, www.milnemoser.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire