Lancashire properties - Atherton Hall Cottage, Leyland.
- Credit: Archant
Spacious family home
Where: Atherton Hall Cottage, Leyland.
What: Imposing, five-bedroom, stone-built family home of distinction.
Inside: Spacious and well planned accommodation throughout to include three elegantly presented reception rooms and a fabulous living dining kitchen area. The attached one-bedroom annexe is equally well presented and can be used for additional living space or home office.
Outside: The property is set within gated gardens with driveway parking, extensive lawns with an adjoining decked sun terrace.
Contact: Maria B Evans estate agents, 01704 892001
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks