Lancashire Properties - Broxup Barn, Holden, Bolton-by-Bowland
- Credit: Archant
Barn in beautiful Bowland
Where: Broxup Barn, Holden, Bolton-by-Bowland
What: A superb detached four/five bedroom barn conversion with gardens and paddock located in the popular hamlet of Holden.
Inside: Approximately 3,800 sq ft of living accommodation split over three floors with four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, boot room and utility room to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, house bathroom and walk in dressing room and en suite wet room to the master bedroom. An open-plan fourth bedroom could easily convert.
The high standard of fit and finish has a well balanced mix of original features and modern fitments such as exposed timber trusses and purlins.
Outside: Tiered lawns, ample parking, single garage, rear patio and paddock of approximately 2.2 acres.
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 3 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 7 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire
- 10 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
Contact: Smiths Gore, Clitheroe. 01200 411 046. www.smithsgore.co.uk