Lancashire Properties - Broxup Barn, Holden, Bolton-by-Bowland
- Credit: Archant
Barn in beautiful Bowland
Where: Broxup Barn, Holden, Bolton-by-Bowland
What: A superb detached four/five bedroom barn conversion with gardens and paddock located in the popular hamlet of Holden.
Inside: Approximately 3,800 sq ft of living accommodation split over three floors with four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, boot room and utility room to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, house bathroom and walk in dressing room and en suite wet room to the master bedroom. An open-plan fourth bedroom could easily convert.
The high standard of fit and finish has a well balanced mix of original features and modern fitments such as exposed timber trusses and purlins.
Outside: Tiered lawns, ample parking, single garage, rear patio and paddock of approximately 2.2 acres.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 6 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 10 Yorkshire walks near the Pennine Way
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
Contact: Smiths Gore, Clitheroe. 01200 411 046. www.smithsgore.co.uk