Lancashire Properties - Bryntirion, Granville Park, Aughton
This stunning Victorian home in Aughton has been lovingly looked after for more than a century
Where: Bryntirion, 47 Granville Park, Aughton.
What: Set in a conservation area amid leafy Granville Park, this breathtaking detached residence, dating back to 1898 and built by William Ayrton, is one of the loveliest historical homes in the area.
Inside: The property offers a wealth of charm and heritage and boasts a rich blend of traditional finishes and striking period architecture accentuated by wooden flooring, high ceilings, original mouldings, stained glass, a magnificent staircase and stunning fireplaces.
There are five reception rooms, Victorian style conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, six double bedrooms, an attic room and two bathrooms. There is also the added bonus of extensive cellar space with five rooms offering great storage and further potential for accommodation.
Outside: Gardens extend to approximately 3/4 of an acre with a cobbled driveway providing ample parking and leading to a detached double garage. There is also a stable and additional brick built outbuildings.
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 10 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
Contact: Arnold & Phillips, of Ormskirk. Tel 01695 570102 or 01704 778668
The print version of this article appeared in the April 2012 issue of Lancashire Life We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here