Lancashire Properties - Copy Manor Farm and Old Copy Farm, near Burnley
Two adjoining properties lying in an elevated rural location on the outskirts of Burnley, each with their own individual character and available in separate lots or as a whole if required.
Where: Copy Manor Farm & Old Copy Farm, near Burnley
What: Two adjoining properties lying in an elevated rural location on the outskirts of Burnley, each with their own individual character and available in separate lots or as a whole if required.
Inside: Both are four bedroom farmhouses. Copy Manor Farm also provides a self-contained one bedroom ground floor apartment.Old Copy Farm includes a separate self-contained first floor flat and an adjoining self-contained three bedroom cottage.
Outside: Copy Manor Farm includes approximately four acres of grazing land and Old Copy Farm has around five acres, a stable block with hardcore turnout area and two detached office buildings, one with a self-contained first floor flat.
Prices: (Stamp Duty paid)Copy Manor Farm - £595,000Old Copy Farm - £675,000
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?