Lancashire properties - Crantock, Lostock
- Credit: Archant
Classic blend in this family house
Where Crantock, Princess Road, Lostock, Bolton.
What: A beautifully presented and immaculately maintained, substantial family home.
Inside: The accommodation extends to just under 6,000 sq ft providing a beautiful blend of generous room proportions, classical architecture and exquisite features, with the recent addition of contemporary bathroom fittings. There are six bedrooms, one a master bedroom with newly fitted en-suite wet room.
Outside: Set in around half an acre of mature gardens and grounds with an outdoor covered and heated pool situated on a highly regarded private road in the heart of Lostock.
Contact: Fine & Country, 01706 826754. www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott