Lancashire Properties - Crantock, Princess Road, Lostock, Bolton
A stunning detached period home occupying one of the two largest plots on Princess Road, in Lostock, arguably the most highly regarded residential address within the Bolton area.
What: A stunning detached period home occupying one of the two largest plots on Princess Road, in Lostock, arguably the most highly regarded residential address within the Bolton area.
Inside: A beautiful blend of generous room proportions, classical period architecture and exquisite features, wonderful decor and an extremely high quality of fixtures and fittings. On the ground floor is an entrance hall, an impressive reception hall, formal lounge, family room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room.
The first floor has a master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, and three further generous bedrooms, one being Jack & Jill to a luxurious shower room. On the second floor a further two bedrooms.
Outside: Crantock is set on a mature plot propertyextending to 0.557 of an acre with immaculately landscaped gardens to front, side, and rear, incorporating a garage block, ample parking areas and swimming pool.
Contact: Fine & Country East Lancashire, Tel: 01706 826754
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round