Lancashire properties - Dearden Fold Farm, Rossendale
- Credit: Archant
Top quality family home
Where: Dearden Fold Farm, Rossendale
What: A large four bedroom detached property looking out over Rossendale Valley. Completely renovated and finished to a high standard, the property offers generous family accommodation set in 1.9 acres.
Inside: The fully glazed entrance hall has a bespoke spiral staircase and the living room has an Irish marble fireplace. The living/kitchen/dining room is the heart of the house and the first floor has four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Outside: A conservatory looks out on to a modern water feature with manicured front lawns and long distance views. The gardens have features such as ponds and a well, surrounded by mature hedges or fencing. Beyond the garden is a substantial orchard, vegetable plots, and two greenhouses.
Contact: Justin Swingler, Smiths Gore, Clitheroe.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
01200 411046. www.smithsgore.co.uk