Lancashire Properties - Fieldings House Barn, Whalley Banks, Clitheroe
- Credit: Archant
Barn with wonderful views
Where: Fieldings House Barn, Whalley Banks, Clitheroe
What: A detached period house and barn conversion of immense character nestling on the slopes of Whalley Nab with stunning views.
Inside: The house has a breakfast kitchen, dining room, sitting room, study, games room, garden room, a first floor drawing room with access to a timber decked patio and four/five bedrooms, including a master bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside: Large formal gardens with well stocked borders. It also includes a one acre paddock, block with three stables and tack room, a hay store and a turnout area.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922 www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021