Lancashire Properties - Fir Tree House, Chatburn
- Credit: Archant
Luxurious Georgian residence
Where: Fir Tree House, Chatburn
What: Distinctive late Georgian residence located in a village setting yet with wonderful uninterrupted views towards Pendle Hill and surrounding countryside. Fir Tree House offers extensively refurbished accommodation completed to exacting standards while retaining a number of original features.
Inside: The luxurious accommodation has been recently extended to incorporate an extensive dining kitchen, utility room and cloakroom area. It also has a sitting room with panelled walls, dining room, study, drawing room with French doors and a music room. There is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Outside: The gardens are a delight to wander through and incorporate a number of useful outbuildings, terraced sun patio areas, barbecue and pergola. It also has a full-sized tennis court and a paddock.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks