Lancashire Properties - Horsebridge House, The Downs, Poulton-le-Fylde
This imposing house is located in a sought-after area of the Fylde
Where: Horsebridge House, The Downs, Poulton-le-Fylde
What: An imposing Tudor-style detached residence at The Downs, an exclusive short cul-de-sac leading off Derby Road. This is one of Poulton’s most prestigious residential locations, a short walk from the town centre.
Inside: Beautifully appointed throughout including Carl Josef fitted kitchen, bedroom and study furnishings, plus many individual features.
There is an impressive reception hall with two arched mirrorfeatures and an original oval painting at landing level. There is a substantial lounge with rear dining area leading to a large conservatory. Downstairs also has a sitting-room, fitted study, fabulous dining kitchen and utility room.
The first-floor has a superb master bedroom with built-in furniture and dressing area leading to a stunning en-suite bathroom with large jacuzzi bath and ‘his and hers’ vanity units, separate Wc & shower.Three further bedrooms all have fitted furniture, one with shower-room. There is also a family.
Outside: Landscaped garden areas with water feature to the front, ‘in & out’ driveway with turning area. The drive leads to a large double garage. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with patio area and barbecue. This private area is a real sun trap.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
Contact: Butson Blofeld. Tel: 01253 894494. www.butsonblofeld.co.uk