Lancashire properties - Lythe Brow Farm, Quernmore, Lancaster
- Credit: Archant
Renovated farmhouse is an attractive package
Where: Lythe Brow Farm, Quernmore, Lancaster
What: A most attractive stone built period farm house enjoying an excellent rural location yet extremely convenient for M6, Lancaster city centre, both grammar schools and university.
Inside: This six bedroom farmhouse has been comprehensively refurbished and redesigned internally in recent years and this has created a very desirable family home of both quality & character.
Outside: The gardens and adjacent five acre field make this is a very appealing package. The majority of windows enjoy an outlook over gardens or fields and the house itself has level lawns, patios and terraces surrounding to take full advantage of the sun and views.
Guide Price: £585,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs. Tel: 01524 380560
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks