Lancashire properties - Orchard House, Eccleston
- Credit: Archant
Handsome detached house
Where: Orchard House, Eccleston
What: A handsome, individually designed four-bedroom detached home offering larger than average family accommodation with a significant annexe.
Inside: Immaculately presented throughout, there are three very spacious reception rooms, an impressive conservatory, well appointed breakfast kitchen, en suite facilities to two of the four double bedrooms, plus a family bathroom.
Outside: A pillared gateway fronts the lengthy driveway bordered by lawn gardens and which leads to the integral garage. The secluded and manicured rear garden boasts summerhouses at either end having power and light and providing either excellent al fresco dining space or a quiet home office area.
Contact: Maria B Evans Estate Agents, 01704 892001
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea