Lancashire Properties - Pointer House, Langley Lane, Goosnargh, near Preston. PR3 2JS
Set in 11.5 acres of landscaped gardens and paddock, Pointer House is a wonderful country house and family home set in a delightful rural location and yet within an hour of Manchester City Centre.
Where: Pointer House, Langley Lane, Goosnargh, near Preston. PR3 2JS
What: Set in 11.5 acres of landscaped gardens and paddock, Pointer House is a wonderful country house and family home set in a delightful rural location and yet within an hour of Manchester City Centre.
Inside: Over the last 30 years the vendors have created a superb country house and family home that has been sympathetically extended and modernised to the highest standards and quality. The property now has five reception rooms and five bedrooms, three of them en-suite. There is also a house bathroom, an indoor swimming pool with associated facilities including steam room and gym area.
Outside: There are fully landscaped gardens, a tennis court and extensive outbuildings including garaging for six cars, staff accommodation, kennels and garden stores. There is also the potential to purchase 113.5 acres of adjoining agricultural land and a two bedroom detached lodge.
The property is set in wonderful mature gardens that afford great privacy and is approached via remotely controlled electronic gates. Pointer House enjoys extensive views over Goosnargh with the Fylde Coast to the west and eastwards are the Ribble Valley and Trough of Bowland. Preston is seven miles, Blackpool 20, Lancaster 25 and Manchester 40 miles.
Price: On Application
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 8 great family walks in the North West
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Contact: MSW Hewetsons.Tel 01200 424142www.mswhewetsons.co.uk