Lancashire properties - Read Hall Farm, Read
- Credit: Archant
Where: Read Hall Farm, Read
What: A four/five bedroom property set in a beautiful parkland setting.
Inside: Read Hall Farm offers accommodation including: drawing room, dining room, sitting room, family room, study area and dining kitchen with many of the original period features having been retained.
Outside: Gardens of approximately three acres which are principally laid to lawn with an attractive cottage garden and to the rear a pleasant courtyard.
Contact: Fine and Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks