Lancashire Properties - Ribbleside House, Ribchester
Constructed to exacting specifications for the current owners this significant detached private residence is situated on the outskirts of the village.
Where: Ribbleside House, Ribchester
What: Constructed to exacting specifications for the current owners this significant detached private residence is situated on the outskirts of the village.
The property has glorious views towards the River Ribble to the front and open countryside to the rear yet.Despite its country location it is convenient for Preston, Blackburn and Clitheroe.
Inside: The luxury internal accommodation is set over three floors and includes a large entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining/garden room, utility, study, master bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom, five further bedrooms; one with en-suite, a family bathroom and storage areas.
Outside: Private landscaped gardens with an additional three acres of meadow land adjoining.
There is also a helipad plus a superb range of outbuildings grouped around a cobbled courtyard with garage block for six vehicles plus office space and gym.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com