Lancashire properties - Sandy Lane, Lathom
- Credit: Archant
In a stunning location
Where: Sandy Lane, Lathom
What: A fabulous home in a terrific setting delightful gardens. The original part of this property dates back to the 1890s. In more recent times the house has been considerably extended and now covers over 2500 square feet.
Inside: The main hall/study has hand built mahogany bookcases and the dining room and large sitting room both have access to the patio and garden via French windows. The breakfast kitchen has an AGA range. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside: Large, well-kept gardens to both the side and rear which extend to approximately half an acre. There is also a large patio area for outdoor entertaining or dining alfresco.
Contact: Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk, 01695 570102, www.arnoldandphillips.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings