Lancashire Properties - Scott House Farm, near Clitheroe
- Credit: Archant
Retreat in the Hodder Valley
Where: Scott House Farm, near Clitheroe
What: A rare opportunity to acquire a country retreat with 163 acres of prime grassland with some woodland bounded by the River Hodder.
Inside: The principle residence is the former detached stone built barn which has been sympathetically converted with breakfast kitchen, sitting room, dining room, snug, first floor viewing lounge, six bedrooms (three with en-suites) and house bathroom.
Outside: Detached three bedroom farmhouse with kitchen, dining room, living room, snug, utility and house bathroom, 163 acres grassland and an extensive range of modern steel frame livestock and general purpose buildings.
Price: on application. Offers will be considered for the principle residence alone.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 10 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021